(c) Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association, Deerfield MA. All rights reserved. Contact us for information about using this image.
Along Conway's tree-lined Main Street are businesses and homes, some of which are on the town's original home lots. From 1814 to 1867 Conway experienced significant growth, and this central area gained stores, a hotel, a livery and a bank. In the middle of this image can be seen the Field Memorial Library. Built in 1900 by Marshall Field, it is the only library in Conway. On the right can be seen the telephone office in Conway House.